CPC Portrait awards welcome photographers of all walks of life from all over the world.
Every month, the contest opens at the beginning of the month and close by the end of the current month.
Announcing The Winner of The Monthly Contest CPC Portrait Awards + Honorable Mention is by the 5th in of next month
WHO MAY ENTER
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of CPC AWARDS, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
Monthly Winner will receive:
* CPC Portrait Award Winner E Badge to use on marketing and advertising materials.
* 200 EUR Cash
* Showcase in our Winners Online Gallery.
* Interview and Editorial Feature on our Blog.
* Published in our yearly E-Book “Book of Winners”.
* Promotion on our Social Media Websites: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
HOW TO ENTER
TO ENTER CPC PORTRAIT AWARDS, FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
1. Go to SUBMISSION PAGE. Register by filling out the form.
2. Select the number of files you would like to submit. You can choose between single file submission, a package of 3 files or package of 5 files. You can enter this contest unlimited number of times each month. In most cases, a higher number of submitted photographs increases the chances of winning.
3. Upload your files. Each file must be in a range 150-450 kb, 72 dpi, monochrome or color, 1024 px longest side. Photographs submitted to CPC Portrait Awards compete only in one category: PORTRAIT. Make sure that you resize your photographs in Photoshop, at 72 dpi, 1024px longest side and save at quality 10 to ensure that your photographs meet the required criteria to be in a range of 150-450 kb.
4. Please WAIT for all files to upload. It usually takes a few seconds for each file to be uploaded. Once all files are uploaded you will be automatically redirected to the payment page.
5. Your submission is valid after we receive the payment for submitted files.
6. Your final confirmation email after successful submission and the paid entry fee will come with the subject: “SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION TO CPC PORTRAIT AWARDS”
After the payment and submitted images are received, you are officially entered in the Contest. You will receive a confirmation email indicating your successful submission and payment. You may send your files unlimited number of times; each time following the steps previously described. Digital images should have a long dimension of 1,024 pixels. The image should be saved at 72 dpi (quality 10, if saving in Photoshop). File size cannot be larger than 450 kb to ensure a fast upload experience. For more information on electronic submission guidelines see our FAQ.
You may enter 1, 3 or 5 image files.
Each Entry consists of an entry form, images, and an entry fee.
You do not need to send the release with your entry. If you win, we will contact you if a model release is needed.
No mail-in entry is available for this Contest.
By entering, entrant acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
The photographs cannot contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified!
The contest consists of two (2) rounds of evaluation. In Round One, experts in photography (the “Judges”) will review all qualified entries (meeting competition requirements, file size, etc.) and select a group of entries to proceed to Round Two. In Round Two, the Judges will select The Winner of The Contest and Honorable Mentions that will be presented in The Winner’s Gallery on The Website. All shortlisted photographs will receive critical review of their work.
What will the judges look for?
Amazing emotions, powerful story, technical brilliance, something unique, thoughtfulness, great composition. All submitted photographs will be forwarded to the judging panel. We use the system of “blind judging” which means that judging panel is not aware of any information about photographers while scoring and judging:
- technical quality,
- artistic expression
- overall impression.
The photographer that receives the highest number of points will be the monthly winner.
The Winner will be published in:
- ChildPhotoCompetition.com Winner’s E-Book (Book will feature all the winners from all contests organized by
- ChildPhotoCompetition.com Winner’s gallery on the website
- ChildPhotoCompetition.com social media websites
By participating, ALL ENTRANTS agree to grant ChildPhotoCompetition.com permission to use the work for promotional purposes in any of its digital publications or on the website and other electronic media, or an exhibition or trade show without further permission or remuneration.
Entrants understand the work may be published in 3rd-party publications including magazines and periodicals, solely for the purpose of promoting the work, the photographer, and the ChildPhotoCompetition.com. Photographer’s name will be listed with the photograph.
THIRD PARTY RELEASES/LICENSES
Winners authorize ChildPhotoCompetition.com to distribute, display and create derivative works of the photograph entry in connection with 2018/19 Photo Contest and promotion of 2018/19 Photo Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including but not limited to: publication in ChildPhotoCompetition.com E-Book showcasing the winners gallery.