TO ENTER CPC PORTRAIT AWARDS, FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
1. Go to SUBMISSION PAGE. Register by filling out the form.
2. Select the number of files you would like to submit. You can choose between single file submission, a package of 3 files or package of 5 files. You can enter this contest unlimited number of times each month. In most cases, a higher number of submitted photographs increases the chances of winning.
3. Upload your files. Each file must be in a range 150-450 kb, 72 dpi, monochrome or color, 1024 px longest side. Photographs submitted to CPC Portrait Awards compete only in one category: PORTRAIT. Make sure that you resize your photographs in Photoshop, at 72 dpi, 1024px longest side and save at quality 10 to ensure that your photographs meet the required criteria to be in a range of 150-450 kb.
4. Please WAIT for all files to upload. It usually takes a few seconds for each file to be uploaded. Once all files are uploaded you will be automatically redirected to the payment page.
5. Your submission is valid after we receive the payment for submitted files.
6. Your final confirmation email after successful submission and paid entry fee will come with the subject: “SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION TO CPC PORTRAIT AWARDS”
After we receive your payment and submitted image(s), you are officially entered in the Contest. You will receive a confirmation email indicating your successful submission and payment. You may enter the competition an unlimited number of times; each time following the steps previously described. Digital images should have a long dimension of 1,024 pixels. The image should be saved at 72 dpi (quality 10, if saving in Photoshop). File size cannot be larger than 450 kb to ensure a fast upload experience. For more information on electronic submission guidelines see our FAQ.
You may enter 1, 3 or 5 image files in this competition.
No mail-in entry is available for this Contest.
Each Entry consists of an entry form, images, and an entry fee.
By entering the Contest, entrant acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
You do not need to send the release with your entry. If you win, we will contact you if a model release is needed.
The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.